| g | h | i
| j | k | l
| o | p
| q | r | s | t
| u | v | w | x | y | z | ~
- alpha channel
- alpha channel / opacity value
- musical timing base unit
- color model
- mathematical approach of describing a color
- hsl color model, comprised of hue, luminance and saturation.
- Red Green Blue color model
- television/video based color model. also referred to as YUV.
- Digital Audio Workstation. A computer(ized) system which enables the production of digital audio output.
- effect container
- Effect containers are tracks which can be used to contain effect tracks, restricting them to a certain area.
- codec (compression) identifier
- the alternative scaning of odd and even lines in video which results in a temporal displacement of odd and even lines in a video frame and nasty artifacts.
- sequential, from start to end.
- the brightness of a color, used in both hsl and yuv color model.
- the combining (object) of more/multiple media tracks into few (usually one).
- Motion PNG
- AVI with all frames being a PNG still image (key frame)
- indexed, seekable, capable of being randomly positioned
- picture sequence
- An image/picture sequence is a directory (folder) on a disk drive containing multiple pictures of one particular type. This sequence of pictures, when shown in rapid succession, typically result in an animation or video.
- progressive scan
- proper scanning of video frames top to bottom, never skipping a line, resulting in coherent freeze-frames.
- input unit for mixer. basic component of zs4 project tree
- /home/username "My Documents"